Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Saturday 8 October 2016

Visualising Data

Using data from a test me and my class took a couple of weeks ago, we were each given results from a different question and had to visualise the data so that it looked more interesting and was effective in showing the results. I aimed to make my poster a literal version of the question so that it shows a student on a computer (supposedly using the internet). The data is shown on the computer screen. I think that it stands out and looks fairly colourful and intreguing, however there are some flaws. Next time I would like to take more care into planning the poster before making so I have an idea in my head of what I want it to look like. Therefore next time I will sketch out a design on paper. I will also take more consideration into colours I use which could involve researching what different colours connote and which colours compliment each other. Lastly I would like to include more elements made from scratch by me. In this poster I make the iMac and Pie Chart from scratch, however the silhoutte was sourced from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment