Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Self Evaluation

Over the past six weeks I have improved and learnt a lot. When we first started I already had some basic knowledge of photoshop and had used it before. But by being able to play around with the program and try using things in it that I hadn't used before, I learnt about new things I could do in it. One of these things were layer masks and another skill I learned was the content aware fill. This was very useful and I used it in my photomation that I had to make for another lesson. My teacher also showed the class hotkeys and shortcuts in photoshop so now I can use the program a lot quicker and more efficiently as I don't have to click on every tool to use it. I also learnt a lot about posters like the common conventions of a poster and what makes a poster look good or bad, despite thinking that I knew about film posters already.
Next time I would spend more time perfecting things I make in photoshop and I'd spend more time planning my projects and researching photoshop as I spent a lot of time sitting looking at photoshop not knowing where to start. Overall however I have learnt a fair amount and produced some images which I'm proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment