Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Sunday 23 April 2017

FMP - Research/Experimentation Reflection

During the research period of my FMP I hoped to find out how the final product of my FMP should turn out and what I should include in it. I produced both primary and secondary research - primary through the form of a survey, experimentation and looking at similar products to mine, and secondary through looking online and in books about design & magazine production etc. Out of both of these methods I found primary to be more useful as you could choose what to look at specifically, as well as getting answers more related to your project. I found out a lot of new information through research but the most effective was inspiration (looking at similar products) and what to include in my magazine (survey).

After this research taking place I feel like the project is a lot more organised in my head and I have a clearer idea of what has to be done. If I had to list the three most important findings I discovered in my research they would be design skills, camera skills and what to present in my magazine. From this research my idea has become a lot more refined and focused on specific subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment