Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Saturday 22 April 2017

FMP - Lens Experimentation

Fisheye Lens

For this I used the Polaroid Studio Series 52/58mm fisheye lens. It was a very bright and sunny day and I used quite a high aperture which stayed around f16 and a low shutter speed of around 1/100. I also used the flash on my camera to really help the subject in the foreground be lit up. These are some of the photographs I shot:







I like the style of these photos especially the distorted perspective created by the lens. A lot can be seen in the photograph due to the very wide field of view which I also think looks very visually appealing. The only downside to this is the edges of the lens which can be seen around the edge of the photos, and the fact that that images are circular. To solve this I could zoom in to get rid of the circle and have a tighter field of view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment