Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Tuesday 14 March 2017

FMP - Production Schedule

For my FMP I made a production schedule in order to keep up to date with my work and layout everything I need to do to keep up with my work:

Date:20th-24th March27th-31st March3rd-7th AprilHALF TERM24th-28th April1st-5th May
Proposed Tasks:
Magazine PlanTest shootsShoot photos for magazineCreate magazine pages in photoshopFinalise Magazine using InDesignEdit Advertisement
Storyboard ResearchContact creatorsInterview CreatorsRe-shoot advert if neededReflect on project/feedback
MoodboardShot listPrepare for advert shootShoot AdvertFinalize BriefPrint magazine
ResearchStylesFilm vlogFilm vlogFilm the next parts of the vlogEdit the vlog
Stage of Production:PRE PRODUCTIONPRODUCTIONPOST PRODUCTION

In this schedule I'm using a RAG rule to show my progress, so as time goes on I will change the cell colour to amber and green accordingly. Here's a link to the spreadsheet which I will update regularly.

It's split up into 3 stages of production at the bottom, and the dates I have to complete them at the top. I think that this will help me be more organised as I go through this FMP project.

No comments:

Post a Comment