Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Course Reflection


I created this prezi about the course reflecting on what I had learnt so far and what I found good and bad. I found that I prefer the more hands on practical tasks such as shooting and editing films & photos, as well as creating magazines and designing things. I also found projects focusing on hobbies or things i'm interested in the most enjoyable, such as the publishing task which focused on fashion and photography.

For my FMP I'd like to make a full magazine or lookbook, and a promotional video for it. I've chosen to do this because I'd like to do moving image next year and I enjoy fashion and photography, so this way I can incorporate both into my FMP.

Production Cycle
Pre-Production
Create a brand
Research magazines
Research fashion
Research photography techniques
Plan Magazine (Layout, composition)
Plan Promotional Video (Storyboard)

Production
Shoot photos for magazine, shoot video for promotional piece

Post Production
Edit promotional video
Edit together magazine
Print magazine
Promote on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment