Apatosaurus Brontosaurus Dinosaur -->

Monday 20 February 2017

Lookbook - Peer Assessment reflection

In lesson we rotated around the room and looked at our peers lookbooks and gave feedback. For my lookbook I asked these questions:

What did you like about the lookbook? Why?
What didn't you like about the lookbook? Why?
What stood out?
Favourite Page?
Would you wear the clothing featured?
One thing that could be improved


From this session I found out some useful information about how I designed this lookbook and what I should take into account next time:

Firstly, I found that people liked the overall retro and colourful style of the lookbook and it's creativity.

Something which people didn't like however was how I arranged some of the text, especially the vertical text. I think that this would work well in a print format when people can rotate the physical magazine but digitally its hard to read. Some also commented on the font choice.

People really liked page two, as 5/7 people who answered said this was their favourite page. I will keep this in mind and aim to do similar things to this in the future if I ever have a similar project.

One last thing is that 5/9 people said they probably wouldn't wear the clothes featured, which may be because everyone has different tastes and styles. I would like to reach out to a wider audience however so if I did this project again I would try and make my clothes more appealing to a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment